There was probably a good chunk of the audience that thought that Persona 4: The Animation was not going to cross the Pacific and land on our shores. I mean, a good chunk of Japanese made stuff, be it anime, games, and shows, never get released here (officially anyway). But, as the headline suggest, Sentai Filmworks (one of the successors to ADV Films), has licensed P4A for US release. So far there’s no word on whether they’ll be bringing in the P4 voice actors to reprise their roles, get some news guys in, or forgo dubbing altogether. But this is still good news for those that want to officially see the anime of P4 and not depend of shoddy work of some hack fandub group.
Captains and Crewmates
- Arc System Works Teasing Something BloodRayne Related
- Is A New Wild ARMs Game Incoming?
- Gateway Games: How I Got Into The Shin Megami Tensei Series
- Anti-Violent Videogame Senator Arrested For Corruption And Partaking In Organized Crime
- The Brawler-Hack ‘n’ Slash Link: Did The Brawler Genre Ever Die?
- A Post Valentines Day Look At Soul Blazer
- Wanna Play As A Tinkerbat In The VC Version of Shantae?
- The Cozy Nostalgia of Senran Kagura Burst’s Music
- HP Presents – People I Would Like to See in the WWE Hall of Fame
- Justin “Jew Wario” Carmical Has Passed Away At Age 42